Warm Vanilla Body Oil
A simple, yet absolutely luxurious facial & body oil of vanilla bean-infused oils. Infused for about 6 weeks, this has the warm, sensuous fragrance of vanilla with the antioxidant and moisturizing properties of so many specialty oils.
Jojoba Oil is known to make an excellent moisturizer. It actually mimics the natural sebum in our skin making it the most ideal oil to balance our skin whether it is oily, dry or combination skin. Jojoba oil also contains Vitamin E and linoleic acid, which can buffer the effects of oxidative damage on skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Marula oil is lightweight, so it absorbs easily. This makes it an effective moisturizer for dry or aging skin. It may be beneficial for smoothing and softening fine lines, preventing stretch marks, and keeping skin hydrated and well-nourished. It's also an effective lip moisturizer. It also fights acne, as well as treats blemishes and scars: Thanks to its hydrating and antimicrobial properties, applying it to your problem areas can help reduce the size and appearance of all kinds of blemishes.
Moringa Oil is called Sigur (moves like an arrow) for its ability to rapidly and deeply penetrate tissues, even to the depth of the bone marrow for deep cleansing. It helps in cleansing, nourishing, and nurturing your skin naturally & has antimicrobial, antibacterial, antioxidant, antifungal, and anti-aging properties. These help in aiding numerous skin problems, including the effects of aging like wrinkles, dull and lifeless skin.
Rosehips are chock full of fatty acids, the acids that help your skin form a water-resistant barrier. Instead of just resting on the skin, as many high-end oils do, rosehip oil penetrates it, essentially locking in the moisture. It it’s packed full of powerful antioxidants like beta-carotene. These are ingredients that play a key role in rejuvenating your skin. In other words: they help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamin E moisturizes and nourishes your skin. It adds to your glow and makes your skin smooth and healthy. The oil is also known to reduce hyperpigmentation and wrinkles, besides maintaining skin health. Vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits and helps to strengthen skin barrier function while being a natural anti-inflammatory, so it can be soothing and help calm the skin.
Vanilla doesn't just smell amazing; it's also fabulous for your skin!
- Wound healing: Vanilla was used historically to help heal wounds, and today we know that it has anti-inflammatory properties that may help to soothe and calm inflamed areas on the skin.
- Antioxidant: Vanilla is a great source of natural antioxidants. A 2007 study that profiled the extract found that the antioxidants were significant, stating, “The present study points toward the potential use of vanilla extract compounds as antioxidants for food preservation and in health supplements as nutraceuticals.” These natural antioxidants can also help protect skin from environmental assaults that can accelerate aging.
- Antibacterial: Vanilla can help reduce skin infections—another reason it helps encourage wound healing—and can reduce the bacteria that cause acne.
- B vitamins: You’ll find many of them in vanilla, including niacin, which is a key nutrient in the maintenance of healthy skin.
How to Use: Put a couple of drops on your fingertips then rub into your hands and rub gently on your entire face with upward strokes. Use a couple more drops if needed. Use twice a day, in the morning and at night. Can be used all over body and especially helpful on damp skin after shower or baths.
Ingredients: Organic cold pressed Jojoba, Marula, Moringa, Rosehip and Vitamin E oils infused with Tahitian Vanilla Beans.
- Skin Test: apply a small amount on the inside of your forearm to check for sensitivities.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes
This product is :
- Always made with organic ingredients.
-Free of any synthetic or artificial ingredients, detergents, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, EDTAs, chemicals, mineral oils, and petroleum ingredients.
- Free of pesticides, synthetic chemicals, chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or growth agents.
-Free of fillers, slipping agents, glycols, silicones, dyes, or preservatives.
-Never tested on animals.